Hike and Paymark can be configured easily. Below instruction is suitable for PC and Mac users. Before you start the process, please make sure your terminal and your PC/Mac connected to the same Internet.
This feature is currently only available on PC and Mac not iPad
Configure with Paymark
- Login into hike store using your store URL (i.e. storename.hikeup.com)
- Go to Store setup ->Payment types -> Add new payment type -> enter the payment name -> select Paymark as payment type -> click “Save"
- Once above payment type created, you will see it listed in the payment type page in Hike click on the red text "configuration required" -> it will direct you to below page. You will need to enter your terminal serial number which normally showing on a label attached at the back of your terminal
- Once entered, click on "PAIR" button on top-right of your screen. Once configured, it will show blue text "Configured" and you are ready to go:)
- If you have multiple Paymark devices and would like to use them on each register, you can repeat from step 2 by creating other Paymark, make sure you give different payment name so you can differentiate them. For the convenience of the user, we suggest only allocate this payment type to the registers that will use Paymark by selecting available outlet and register like below then repeat step 3 and 4 to configure:
Process payment with Paymark
- Once Paymark has been configured go the process sell page from “Point of Sale -> Process sale”. Add item(s) into cart and click on the pay button it will open slider.
- Once select the Paymark option, it send update to your terminal to swipe/insert card, please follow instruction from the terminal to complete the transaction.
Process refund with Paymark
You can only refund to Paymark on the same invoice with exact amount paid via Paymark. For example, the total for a sale was $100, $2 paid via Paymark and $98 paid by cash. When you refund via Paymark it will only allow to refund less than or equal to $2.
To process refund please go to “Point of Sale -> Sale history”. Click on “Refund” link to make refund request which will redirect you to process sell page to refund the sale
Click on “Refund” will open slider to process with it by following instruction on your device.