Hike offers built-in integration with MailChimp, offering you connection between your point of sale solution and marketing software.
By pairing Hike and MailChimp, retailers can forgo laborious manual data entry, and grow your mailing list automatically.
Amongst the many features available, once you have integrated the two, include:
- Seamless integration between your customer database in Hike and mailing list. A new customer will automatically be updated to your mailing list.
- Save time by not having to manually export and import your CSV spreadsheets. All your existing data will be synced automatically.
- Hike POS & MailChimp offer expansive customer profiles and groups that you can use to run targeted newsletter campaigns.
- Run, easy to make, campaigns based on your store’s products. Create a marketing campaign that’s in keeping with your store’s brand.
Setting up the MailChimp integration
Here, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to integrate your MailChimp account with your Hike POS. You’ll activate the integration in 2 main steps:
- Connect Hike & MailChimp
- Apply setting rules
Note: To get started, make sure that you’ve logged into both Hike & MailChimp
Connect Hike & MailChimp
- In Hike, open the Store Setup tab, and click on Integrations.
- From there you will find a list of applications to which Hike connects to. Integrate your MailChimp account, by clicking on Activate to the right of the MailChimp icon.
- A new screen will then appear taking you to a MailChimp Login Page.
- Enter in your username and password for MailChimp and click Log In.
- Once your connection to MailChimp is active, you’ll automatically be redirected to the MailChimp settings screen in Hike.
Note: If you want to make sure that your MailChimp integration with Hike has successfully been activated, Close the settings screen, and you’ll land back on Hike’s Integrations page. You’ll notice that next to the MailChimp Integration row, the Activate option has been replaced with Manage, which means you have successful activated the Hike + MailChimp connection.
- In future, you can revisit the settings by clicking on the Manage -> Sync settings as shown in the screen below:
Now it’s time to provide your sync settings
On the MailChimp settings screen, you’ll be able to establish exactly how you want your Hike & MailChimp pairing to work.