- This section will assist to start a Hike sale on Back order. For steps how to complete a Backorder see this article: Complete a Hike sale on Back Order.
- To use this feature you may need to be granted access if you are not the Administrator.
It may happen sometimes when you are selling your product, but out of stock. You can place the item on Back Order, where they can place an order, and collect their products later once the store receives their products from suppliers.
PLACE A SALE ON BACK ORDER
To place a sale on Back Order:
- Go to point of Sale>Enter new sale
- Click the items you want to sell
- If selected item is out of stock Hike will prompt to place on Back order
- Click on YES button
- Make sure that the customer is added to the sale on the Enter Sale screen
- Click the PAY button
- Type in the Amount Tendered, if any (you could put this item on Layby for example)