The transactions and activities that go through Hike, for one outlet, can automatically be synced to QuickBooks Online Plus.
You will find, through the instructions, there is a series of steps to connect Hike to QuickBooks Online Plus, so they can work together, sharing data.
It may appear a long list, but the steps to activate your account are very short, as are choosing the Sync settings for your first time set up. Once done, most things are automatic, but it's good to know you have a lot of options if you ever need to rectify anything.
SETTING UP AND MANAGING ACCOUNT
The instructions for each integration are broken down into the steps to follow to integrate, then manage:
- Create QuickBooks Online Plus account to integrate with Hike - general advice how to create a QuickBooks Online Plus account
- How to Activate QuickBooks Online Plus with Hike - steps to activate connection between Hike and QuickBooks Online Plus
- How to Integrate QuickBooks Online Plus - first time setup, Sync Settings - steps to create sync settings between Hike and QuickBooks Online Plus
- How to Manage QuickBooks Online Plus - Sync Settings - steps to update and manage sync settings between Hike and QuickBooks Online Plus
- How to Manage QuickBooks Online Plus - Manual Sync - steps to manually force sync between Hike and QuickBooks Online Plus
- How to Manage QuickBooks Online Plus - Sync Process Log - steps to view sync activity of sync session between Hike and QuickBooks Online Plus
- How to Manage QuickBooks Online Plus - Error Log - steps to view sync activity of individual entries presenting an error between Hike and QuickBooks Online Plus
- QuickBooks Online Plus Integration - Settings Explained - an overview of what information gets synced
HIKE AND QUICKBOOKS SYNC SETTINGS
Once you have integrated Hike and QuickBooks, there are a range of options to view where data has synced, and, if necessary, amend that data to sync correctly.
You can amend the data from:
General Setup > IntegrationsControl all the integration settings
Point of sale > Sales historyView all sales history sync info
Products > ProductsView all products sync info
Inventory > Purchases screenView all purchase sync info
Inventory > SuppliersView all suppliers sync info
Customers > CustomersView all customers sync info
Reporting > Register - Shift reportView all shift report sync info
This will be useful to be able to directly manage your data without waiting for any other technical assistance.
You can remedy any issue virtually straight away, and get on with your day.
ADVICE TO TAKE AWAY
If you need to direct anyone else on how to set up QuickBooks Online Plus, the very, very short version would be to:
- Activate your QuickBooks Online Plus account
- Integrate QuickBooks Online Plus, completing the sync settings
Once these two points are done, you can always come back to manage any account settings that may have been incorrectly chosen, or if stuck refer to the advice at: