If you want to know how to connect BigCommerce to Hike, you’re in the right place.
In this article, we will go over the steps to activate your BigCommerce website with your Hike account.
Start from the Store Setup > Integrations page
- Click the ACTIVATE button next to BIGCOMMERCE
- This will direct you to the login page of BIGCOMMERCE
- You will be prompted to either login or sign up a new trial account (may skip this if you have already signed in on another web session) Click the appropriate button
- If you chose to create a new trial, you would do so, then eventually repeat the above steps. When you click on the LOG IN button, will be prompted to enter your login details. Click on the LOG IN button to proceed.
- When logged in, you will be taken to the following page. To proceed with the sync of BigCommerce and Hike, click the LAUNCH button
- You will get the following screen, confirming the action is complete. Click the LOGIN button to be returned to the Hike login page, and sign in as normal
Return to the Store Setup > Integrations page, where you will now see the Action status has changed from ACTIVATE to MANAGE
You have now completed the steps to activate BigCommerce, however, you are not finished.
Proceed to the article How to Integrate Bigcommerce with Hike, to follow the steps to get the data between Hike and BigCommerce to sync.