If you want to know how to activate Shopify in Hike, you’re in the right place.
Start from the Store Setup > Integrations page
- Click the ACTIVATE button next to Shopify
- This will direct you to the login page of Shopify
- Type your Shopify store name and click the CONNECT button
- If you have spaces in your store name, Shopify may have inserted a dash between words, as per screenshot example
- Enter your email and password, then click the LOG IN button to proceed.
- Click the INSTALL APP button to activate. This will complete the process of activating your Shopify Hike Sync
- After the authorization has been completed, you will be returned to the Hike login page, and sign in as normal
Return to the Store Setup > Integrations page, where you will now see the Action status has changed from ACTIVATE to MANAGE
You have now completed the steps to activate Shopify Integration, however, you are not finished.
Proceed to the article How to Integrate Shopify with Hike, to follow the steps to get the data between Hike and Shopify to sync.