You can choose to reward your customers with Loyalty Points, and control how they earn points.
There are several ways to manage Loyalty points, but they all begin with Activating Loyalty Points.
ACTIVATE LOYALTY POINTS
To activate loyalty points,
- Go to Store setup > Loyalty Points
- Tick the Activate loyalty point rewards box
Note, this only activates the offer of loyalty points. When you add a new customer, you need to tick the box on the customer set up to join the loyalty points program.
VALUE OF LOYALTY POINTS
You can affect how many points are rewarded, but it helps to know the value of the points.
100 Loyalty Points = 1 Dollar / Pound / Lira / Euro / (chosen currency)
If a customer earns 100 Loyalty Points, they can use this to pay 1 dollar/Pound/etc towards a purchase.
|$£¢ CURRENCY||$£¢ 0.01||$£¢ 0.05||$£¢ 0.10||$£¢ 0.50||$£¢ 1.00||$£¢ 5.00||$£¢ 10||$£¢ 50|
SET UP LOYALTY POINTS
Now that you have activated Loyalty Points, lets go through the sections on screen to set up Loyalty points.
These settings can be edited again at any time.
Points on sign up for loyalty programWhen customers first have their details added to Hike, they are automatically assigned however many points you set
- Use the + or - buttons, or manually type in the number of points to assign on sign up
- Can assign up to 999,999,999 points to any new customer joining the Loyalty Points
- Customers can be added via the Enter Sale section or the Customer section
- Customers do not need to make a purchase, particularly if added via the Customer section
- If a customer signs up 2 or more times under different details, ie Tom & Thomas, they will receive points on sign up under each account
- Customer accounts can not be merged
Make a purchaseWhen customers are signed up to the Loyalty program and make a purchase, they automatically earn points for every dollar/pound/euro/(chosen currency) earned
- Use the + or - buttons, or manually type in the money spent to earn 1 Loyalty Point
- Can spend from 0.01 to 100 dollar/pound/euro/(chosen currency) to earn 1 Loyalty Point*
IF Loyalty Points = currency 1 point=$0.01 1 point=$0.10 1 point=$1.00 1 point=$10.00 1 point=$100 Spend $ currency $100.00 $100.00 $100.00 $100.00 $100.00 Earn Points 10,000 points 1000 points 100 points 10 points 1 point
- *Remember 100 points = $£¢ 1.00
When a customer joins, and their email address is added, the welcome email is sent out.
The email has pre-populated fields, but you can change the content simply by clicking the Edit button.