This Payment type section follows how to edit a Payment type, almost exactly the same as adding a Payment Type.
Lets look at the steps on screen.
From the Payment Type section, simply click on the name of the Payment type you wish to edit.
The edit screen will slide out and you can make changes, exactly as you would when adding the Payment type.
EDIT PAYMENT TYPE
This slide out screen allows you to add more Payment types.
Payment nameThe name of the payment method linked to the type
- Type in the name of the Payment method
- This entry will appear on the Enter Sale screen as an option to complete payment
- This entry will appear on the Shift Report as a row to note separate type of payment received
- This entry will appear on the Payments Report as a row to note separate payment(s) received
TypeYou can have multiple payment methods, but linked to certain payment types
- Choose a Payment Type from the drop down list
- Example, can have payment method: Visa, AMEX, Mastercard, Payment type: card
- There may be configuration required from the main page
Are you making this payment type available at all registers? tick boxApplicable if you have multiple registers or outlets, choose your option:
Yes, all registersTick this box to make this option available at all outlets
No, selected outlets onlyTick this box to make this option available at all outlets
- A drop down list will appear, allowing you to choose which register you wish to offer this option - may be applicable if you want some registers cash only