You will need to open your register at the start of the day and close at the end of the day, so that you can get effective information on all your reports.
You can open the register from
- The ENTER SALE section (submit the float amount where the PAY button usually is)
- Once submitted, you can proceed to make sales,or
- The CASH REGISTER section in Point of Sale tab, click on the OPEN REGISTER button to proceed
To close the register, navigate to Point of Sale > Cash Register
You will need to be satisfied you have successfully completed the PAYMENT TALLY, as it cannot be amended afterwards.
CLOSE REGISTER button - clicking this button will close your register, and end your shift. By closing the register, assumes you have confirmed the PAYMENT TALLY is correct. Once done, this can not be undone.
- When you click the CLOSE REGISTER button, a pop up window will appear asking Close this register?
- Click CANCEL button to exit
- Click YES button to proceed
- You will be given the option to print Shift Report, then returned to the Cash Register section, where you will need to choose your register.