When the customer is ready to pay, you can easily re-open their parked order from the Sales history.
- Find, and click on the transaction to open the details.
- Click the RE-OPEN button
- The sale will open in the Enter Sale screen
- Complete the sale as per normal by clicking the PAY button
- You will be asked to click YES or NO if the order has been fulfilled. This is asking if the customer has the goods they put aside to pay for later.
- If you click YES button, will continue as normal
- If you click NO button, ie customer will be back later to collect, the order will be in the Sales history with the status of AWAITING COMPLETION
- At a later time, ie when customer collects good, you would open the entry in Sales history and click the MARKED AS COMPLETE button
- Only then will item status change to Completed
This video follows the steps from start to finish