- This article explains how to Manage the credit limit for Customer to purchase On Account.
- If you want to learn how to create a credit limit for Customer to purchase On Account.
- If you want to learn how the customer makes a purchase on account with their credit limit, see this article: Place a Hike Sale on Account
Having the credit limit allows your customers to purchase goods or services on account, but there always comes a time when your customers need to settle their account. This article explains how.
View Customers Account
To view your customers account,
- In the Hike menu, click on Customers tab> Customers section
- Click on the name of the customer you wish to edit
- This will bring up the Customer details as explained in detail in the article Edit Customer Details
- If you click on the BULK PAYMENT button, will bring up all outstanding sales on account
Pay Customers Account
Once you have clicked on Bulk Payments, the below screen opens, where you can view the outstanding invoices and complete payment of the Customers Account.
For the Customer to complete payment of outstanding invoices on account, you will need to complete the boxes next to Total Payment
- Select Payment Type from the drop down box
- Select Register from the drop down box
- Click on APPLY PAYMENT to conclude transaction
- A pop-up window will appear asking to confirm payment of the full outstanding amount before finalising, and offering to print receipt