Configure and use integrated iZettle card reader with Hike
iZettle is one of the renowned and fastest growing payment processing companies in Europe. Now you can fully integrate iZettle with Hike on your iPad. At this time there is no option to connect your PC or Mac to the iZettle Payment Device.
Configure iZettle with iPad
Make sure the Bluetooth of your iPad is open.
- Open Settings of your iPad, go to Bluetooth.
- Choose iZettle device on the device list, connect it to your iPad.
- When a connection is successful, go to the Hike POS register app on your iPad.
- Log in and choose the register you are going to work with.
- Open the hamburger menu by clicking on the top left of your screen.
- On the menu, choose SETTINGS, then
- choose PAYMENT OPTIONS, you will see iZettle in INTEGRATED PAYMENTS
- Click on the slider button to Activate or De-Activate iZettle (you still need to configure)
- Click on the word Configure,
- On the pop-up window, you will be asked to log in your iZettle account.
- Log in your iZettle account.
- When successfully logged in, you will see iZettle has been ticked on your INTEGRATED PAYMENTS
- Go to the ENTER SALE page, you can see the iZettle option on the customer payment page.
If you have any questions about how to set up iZettle on Hike, please feel free to get in touch with us on our 24-hour chat.