If you want to know how to activate QuickBooks Online Plus to Hike, you’re in the right place.
Hike enables you to integrate with QuickBooks Online Plus* to manage inventory, customers, suppliers and purchase orders.
*Note: Intuit QuickBooks offers a range of online services, but only QuickBooks Online Plus allows integration with Hike. When Hike mentions QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, or QBO, we are always referring to QuickBooks Online Plus.
INTEGRATE QuickBooks ONLINE PLUS
Start from the Store Setup > Integrations page
- Click the ACTIVATE button next to QuickBooks
- This will direct you to the login page of QuickBooks
- Log in with your QuickBooks authentications and click ‘Sign In’ (may skip this if you have already signed in on another web session)
- Click on the right to authorize Hike to sync with QuickBooks Online
- After the authorization has been completed, you will get the following success message
- Click the LOGIN button to be returned to the Hike login page, and sign in as normal
Return to the Store Setup > Integrations page, where you will now see the Action status has changed from ACTIVATE to MANAGE
You have now completed the steps to activate QuickBooks Integration, however, you are not finished.
Proceed to the article How to Integrate QuickBooks Online Plus - first time setup, Sync Settings, to follow the steps to get the data between Hike and QuickBooks to sync.