Step by step instructions on how to configure and use PayPal Here with Hike Point of Sale on your iPad. At this time there is no option to connect your PC or Mac to the Paypal Here Payment Device.
Note these instructions relate to connecting your Paypal Here device.
There is not an option to connect your Paypal Account directly to Hike to make online Paypal payments within Hike, only integrated payments with the Paypal Here device.
Set up PayPal Here on iPad
- Turn on your Paypal Here device
- Make sure your iPad Bluetooth is on
- Open Settings of your iPad, go to Bluetooth
- Choose PayPal Here device on the device list, connect it to your iPad
- When the connection is successful, go to the Hike POS register app on your iPad. Log in and choose the register you are going to work with
- Open the menu by click on the top left of your screen
- On the menu, choose Store Setup, then choose Payment Types, You will see PayPal Here in Integrated payments
- Check the slider to activate PayPal
- Click on Configure, on the pop-up window, you will be asked to log in your PayPal account. Log in your PayPal account
- When you successfully logged in, you will see PayPal Here has been ticked on your Integrated payments
- Go to the Enter Sale page, you can see the PayPal Here option on the customer payment page