Hike recommends using Google Chrome on Mac or PC for the best results, however, sometimes you may run into trouble. These steps should help get you going*:
The first step, within Hike itself, is to RESET DATA on the computer, or DATA SYNC on iPad.
On the computer, go to Point of Sale > Cash Register and you will see RESET DATA. Click on this to re-load the data from Hike on your browser.
On the iPad, from the expanded menu, click Settings, choose General & click on Data Sync.
CLEAR BROWSING HISTORY
The next step, if required, is to clear your browser history*. To do so in Google Chrome involves the next steps:
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right corner to open the Google Chrome menu.
- Choose History from the drop down menu
- Click on History from the pop out menu
- On the page that opens click on the Clear Browsing Data on the left side
- Choose the items to be cleared. Don’t have to clear passwords, must clear browsing history.
- Once selected, click Clear Browsing Data to complete.
*Please note these instructions are taken from Google Support website and may be subject to change. Please check with the Google Chrome help website if your screen differs to the above.
We referenced this article for the applicable steps here.