This article duplicated from the User section guide.
Hike provides you with the option to create as many users as you need to run your business effectively.
You can also decide what level of access they will have, and refine it further, if needed.
When the staff member logs in, they will need to enter their email address and password. When the Hike screen locks, or if staff switch users at the register, a PIN Number is entered. If the staff member forgets their password, they can click forgot a password to have this emailed to them. Any staff member granted appropriate access can Edit the details to create a new password or PIN number.
In this article, we will guide how to switch between existing users.
You can log out, by clicking on your name icon, and clicking the LOG OUT button. The other staff member can log in with their access, or the quicker way is to switch user by PIN.
- From any screen in Hike, click on your name icon top right of screen
- Click the SWITCH USER button
- Choose your name as the person being switched to
- Enter your 4 digit PIN
- If your PIN is wrong, you cannot continue - see an Administrator to reset your PIN
- If your PIN is correct, you will now be signed in to your account, all sales and actions will be assigned to you.