These steps will delete a completed sale or parked order.
You would follow these steps if you had made an error creating the sale.
If the customer was returning an item or getting a refund, see our guide Hike How To: Process Refunds.
WARNING: ONCE YOU VOID A SALE, THIS CANNOT BE UNDONE
How to void a completed sale
- Go to Point of Sale > Sales History and find the completed order that you want to void
- On the open Sales history order, scroll down to Payment summary, and click the X next to amount
- The order status will now change to Parked. All Sales history, including inventory, has been voided.
- See the next step to delete a Parked Order
How to delete a parked order
- Go to Point of Sale > Sales History and find the parked order that you want to void
- If you return to Sales History, you will see status changed to Voided.