Add Custom Sale to Hike Enter Sale Screen
Perhaps your supplier has dropped off a sample product, or you have one item you wish to sell through Hike POS without adding this into your inventory. These steps will help you add a miscellaneous, or custom sale to Hike.
On the Enter Sale screen, click on CUSTOM SALE at the top of the screen (this will open Add Custom Product window in the receipt field)
You can change the following fields to suit:
- Product name - can change description to anything you like
- Price (per item) - set the price for each item
- Quantity - either use the plus or minus, or type the quantity in
- Discount - set a discount, if applicable, and
- Notes - may be added as required
Once done, you can click on the Add Button to complete, then complete the sale as normal.
Edit Custom Sale in Hike Enter Sale Screen
If you need to edit, click on the product in the sales cart.
You can change anything except custom product name.
Click the Tick button to complete, then complete the sale as normal.